Beiträge von arkada

Hey,

First of all i want to say that this post is in English because i can't write german at all, sorry for that.

My name is Harm-Jan and iam from the managment of Team Orange.
    Team Orange is a new starting multi gaming clan with a future.
    After 5 years of playing different games we wanted something new, so thats why we decided to start a whole new multigaming clan.
    But you all know that a multigaming can't excist without a nice sponsor, and thats why i made this post.

We are a new MGC, but we are not going to take new teams in our clan.
    We want a multigaming clan with skills/teamwork and ofcourse some fun.
    We decided to search only high skilled teams who will be able for lans(we will search more sponsors after we have everything ready).
    To get that highskilled teams we are in need of a sponsor who could offer us a few gameservers and maybe another voiceserver.
    Because we wanted to make a good start we already ordered a Wolfenstein Enemy Territory server and we have a ventrillo 3.0 server.
    But we want also other servers so we can search teams in different games like: Call of Duty 4 , Counter strike 1.6 and counter strike source (maybe more later).
    Ofcourse we dont expect that we get that products for nothing, so here are the things that we offer you:
    You will be able to put a few banners on our website.

We will post your link in our mIRC channel.

Ofcourse will your name come in our servers, and later also on our lan t-shirts if we come so far :thumbsup: .

And last but not least we can put a small word or a few letters behind the clantag, and squadmembers will post your link in live streams of official matches like Gamestv(ETTV).

We hope that there is someone who is interested, and if you have questions just mail them.

Harm-Jan (managment Team Orange)

info@team-orange.org
    #team-orange
    http://www.team-orange.org